“Preparing Today’s Children to LEAP into Tomorrow’s Future.”
“Think about it.
If you could think about what kind of school you’d want your child to go to …
What would it look like?
What would the children learn?
Wouldn’t it be a place where he or she always wanted to be?“
- Be valued, respected, and cared about for who they are
- Be given a world-class, Authentic Montessori education that will give them the knowledge and skills they need to pursue the life of their dreams and contribute to the world they live in
- Be exposed to multiple languages in a natural comfortable setting
- Learn about peace studies and compassion for others (Replace Photo with Current Location Photo)
- Learn about and interact with New Mexico’s Native Pueblo Cultures
- Physically explore the arts of Yoga
- Interact with and care for plants and animals
Toddler (12 mo – 3 years)
- Fine Motor
- Gross Motor
- Personal Care
- Food Preparation
- Care of the Environment
- Grace & Courtesy Lessons
- Control of Movement
- Cultural Awareness
Primary (Ages 3 – 6 years)
- Expression with Plastic Arts
- Interpretive Reading
- Mechanical Reading
- Social Relations
Elementary (Ages 6 – 12 years)
Interested in sending your child to the best summer school available? LEAP Montessori offers some of the best summer learning options for your child! Not only will your children learn a lot, they will have fun while doing! Check the links below to learn more and print off our registration form!